Claim Your Seat at the Holistic Cruise Conference
1) Click on “Add to Cart” below to place your Initial Deposit of $275. This reserves your seat at the conference on the cruise. If you have any trouble, call 860-322-0706 for assistance.
2) In the shopping cart that magically appears, adjust the quantity to reflect the number of people in your party attending the Holistic Conference.
3) If asked for a referral code, select from the drop-down menu the code from the flyer or ad that directed you to us. If you don’t have a referral code, select “aa-unknown”.
4) Now click on the Paypal Checkout button. No Paypal account? No problem! At the Paypal checkout page, simply click on the words, “Don’t have a Paypal Account?” Then fill in your credit/debit card details in the form that appears.
5) Wait for the Reservation Detail Form to appear after your payment is confirmed. Complete it now to provide important details about your needs and preferences. You will also be able to reserve your desired cabin type on this form.
6) Your Cabin Deposit of $350/person will be required by the cruise line on or before June 30, 2013. If you can pay it now, do so for best cabin choices. LOOK for confirmation of your reservation via email. (Check the junk/spam folder!)
7) Your final balance will be charged to your card on August 10, 2013. Government Tax ($114/person) will be added at that time.
8) Class Registration. In September, you will receive an email announcing “Class Registration Is Open.” Reserve your seats at events, classes and special excursions you want to attend. This helps us plan appropriate space & time for each class. Some classes will have limited seating, so register asap. Pay at that time for any optional programs and CEs you may want.
Roommate matching service is available. Indicate your interest on the first page (2nd question) of the Reservation Detail Form. You may also choose a “Solo Suite” if preferred. See rates on Pricing page.
Refund Policy: We highly recommend travel insurance! The benefits are well worth the investment. If you cancel prior to or between the following dates, without insurance or for insured reasons, expect to forfeit the following amounts:
• If you cancel on or before 8/10/13, forfeit $150 per person.
• If you cancel between 8/11/13 and 10/02/13, forfeit 50% of total paid or cabin deposit (whichever is greater).
• If you cancel after 10/02/13, or simply don’t show up, you will forfeit 100%. No refunds can be made at that point.
Summary of what’s included for $1197/person…
- 7-Nights Accommodations, Great Service & Spectacular Entertainment on the Award-Winning Norwegian Epic. See video on sidebar>>>
- Interior Cabin, double occupancy (2 people per cabin), (See below for cabin upgrade pricing.)
- Standard Conference Tuition for all Open Session Keynotes, Seminars, Performances. Want to bring family members not interested in conference? Deduct $468 from full price.
- Morning Exercise Classes: Yoga, Qigong, Meditation, BreathWalk, etc.
- All-The-Yummy-Food-You-Can-Eat! Vegetarian, gluten free and kosher options available.
- Fabulous nightly shows like Blue Man Group, Cirque Dreams, Legends in Concert, 2nd City Comedy Troupe, our own Holistic Comedienne/Ventriloquist/Singer, etc!
- Classes with Norm Shealy, MD, Jean Watson, Ph.D., Master Yogi Bhava Ram, Karyn Buxman, RN, Mary Sise, LCSW, and many more world-class experts! (Hover over “Speakers” menu for full list… click on name for bio and class descriptions.)
- Private “Bon Voyage” Party – connect with the group and meet conference speakers.
- 3 tropical islands to explore - St. Thomas, St. Maarten and Nassau Bahamas!
- Evening dinners together (as desired) with fellow Evolving Conscious Cruisers and Speakers
- Play at water park, bowling alleys, rock climbing/rappelling wall, pools, hot tubs, fitness center, more! See video on sidebar >>>
- FREE Room Service 24/7 (Yum!)
- Great Cabin Steward Service – Twice Daily!
- Use of comfy white bathrobe for each passenger
- Care and entertainment for children ages 3 – 18
- Port Charges & Fees
- So much more…
CABIN UPGRADES, OPTIONS & EXTRAs…
- Balcony Cabin = Add $300/person, double occupancy (2 per room)
- Single Occupancy Inside Solo Suite = Add $350
- Single Occupancy Balcony Cabin = Add $1167 (not a typo!)
- Excursions on land. Some offered to conference attendees exclusively.
- 22+ CEs for nurses and most mental health professionals
- A few special “Inside Track” programs with Dr. Norm Shealy & Keynote Speakers
- Some specialty restaurants charge an extra fee of $10 – 20.
- Alcohol and soda beverages are extra (tea, coffee, juices, water – free at meals)
- Government tax of $114 and gratuity of $12/day are additional per person.
**Want to pay even LESS? Here’s how…
1) Become a CoCreator by setting up your account here. It’s easy!
2) Share your referral link every chance you get… friends, family, clients, colleagues, blog subscribers, etc. We’ll even supply you with flyers you can distribute locally, if desired.
3) Get a $75 rebate for each new conference attendee you refer (except own roommate).
If you have any further questions, mouse-over “FAQs” above, then select your topic and question. Or call 860-322-0706.
See you in November!