Cruise & Conference for just $1197*?
YES! Or even less!**
Reserve NOW with only $468 tuition/deposit. Hurry… space is limited!
Get 6 months Interest Free Financing for the deposit! (On approved credit via Paypal.)
Here’s what’s included for $1197/person…
- Accommodations: 7-nights Interior Cabin, double occupancy (2 people per cabin) on the Award-Winning Norwegian Epic. See video on sidebar>>>
- Standard Conference Tuition for all Open Session Keynotes, Seminars, Performances
- Morning Exercise Classes: Yoga, Qigong, Tibetan 5 Rites, BreathWalk™, OxyCise™, etc.
- All-The-Yummy-Food-You-Can-Eat! Vegetarian, gluten free and kosher options available too.
- Fabulous nightly shows like Blue Man Group, Cirque Dreams, Legends in Concert, 2nd City Comedy Troupe, our own Holistic Comedienne/Ventriloquist/Singer, etc!
- Classes with Norm Shealy, MD (“He’s a wizard,” says co-author & protege Caroline Myss), Jean Watson, Ph.D., RN, and many more wonderful experts! (Hover over “Speakers” menu for full list… click on their names for bios and class descriptions.)
- Private Ice Breaker Party to connect with the group and meet conference speakers.
- Three tropical islands to explore - St. Thomas, St. Maarten and Nassau Bahamas!
- Evening dinners together (as desired) with fellow Evolving Conscious Cruisers and speakers
- Free use of water park, bowling alleys, rock climbing/rappelling wall, pools, hot tubs, fitness center, more! See video on sidebar >>>
- FREE Room Service 24/7 (Yum!)
- Great Cabin Steward Service – Twice Daily!
- Use of comfy white bathrobe for each passenger
- Care and entertainment for children ages 3 – 18
- Port Charges & Fees
CABIN UPGRADES & OTHER OPTIONS…
- Balcony Cabin = Add $300/person, double occupancy (2 per room)
- Single Occupancy Inside Solo Suite = Add $350
- Single Occupancy Balcony Cabin = Add $1167 (not a typo!)
- Excursions on land. Some offered to conference attendees exclusively.
- 22+ CEs for nurses and most mental health professionals
- Special “Inside Track” programs with Dr. Norm Shealy & Keynote Speakers
- Some specialty restaurants charge an extra fee.
- Alcohol and soda beverages are extra (tea, coffee, juices, water – free at meals)
**Want to pay even LESS? Here’s how…
1) Become a CoCreator by setting up your account here. It’s easy!
2) Share your referral link every chance you get… friends, family, clients, colleagues, blog subscribers, etc. We’ll even supply you with flyers you can distribute locally, if desired.
3) Earn $75 rebate for each new conference attendee you refer (except own roommate).
Next Steps & Easy 3-Payment Schedule
1) Sign up here with Deposit (aka Standard Conference Tuition) of $468/person via credit/debit card.
2) Complete the Reservation Detail Form after this transaction is completed.
3) Add these email addresses to your address book or “white list” NOW: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so important updates will reach your inbox!
4) A Cabin Deposit of $350/person will be required on or before June 30, 2013. LOOK for confirmation of your reservation via email. (Check the junk/spam folder!) Print and keep this document for boarding.
5) Your final balance will be charged to your card on August 10, 2013.
6) Class Registration. In September, you will receive an email announcing “Class Registration Is Open.” Reserve your seats at events, classes and special excursions you want to attend. This helps us plan appropriate space & time for each class. Some classes will have limited seating, so register asap. Pay at that time for any optional programs and CEs you may want.
*Government taxes (about $114) and gratuities ($12/night) are additional for all guests.
** Co-Creator referral rebate is not payable on referral of roommates. See why here.
*** Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to reinstate the fuel supplement for all guests at up to $11 per person per day if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $65 per barrel. (NOTE: the price of oil has remained above $65/barrel for several years now, and the surcharge has never been reinstated. NCL still requires that we publish this disclaimer.)