Associations and Media…
Sponsor the Evolving Conscious Community Cruise
The OxyGenesis Institute’s intention, with this cruise, is to help the integrative & holistic health community evolve into higher levels of consciousness, strength and creativity. Traveling, playing and learning together, for a whole week, can really take us far… as individuals, professionals and as a cohesive community. You can help CoCreate this reality as a Sponsor.
We’re keeping the price really low for everyone by keeping our costs to a minimum. One way we achieve this is by collaborating with supportive organizations and significant media outlets to help get the word out about each other.
Instead of charging more and gambling a fortune on ads, we’re offering you the opportunity to joint venture with us. Here’s how it works:
1) Your logo will appear on every page of our website and link directly to your website!
2) Your organization name and/or logo will appear on printed promotional materials and press releases (timing is key here).
3) Your sponsorship will be acknowledged and praised in the Event Program and at our opening and closing events on the ship. If you are onboard, you will be provided with promotional opportunities as appropriate for your business type.
4) We’ll edit and post an article that supports your goals and/or extolls your mission in our Articles section. We drive traffic to our site via these content-value-driven articles (about 250-400 wds). It’s a win-win!
5) If timing allows it, we will offer special discounts to your constituents via coupon voucher codes created specifically for your organization. (After a certain point these may not be available.)
6) Your cost? We don’t want your money. Just take every opportunity to spread the word, such as…
- regular, repeated advertising and mentions in your print or broadcast medium (if any)
- posting our banner ads conspicuously on your website and e-newsletters
- mentioning the cruise weekly on your social media pages and blog(s)
- promoting it in newsletters and emails to your vendors and advertisers
- stuffing fliers into customer invoices or statements
7) For every New Cruiser you refer to us, you’ll earn $75 – $100 for your organization!
8) Cruise Incentive Program. In addition, if your organization refers…
- 10 conference attendees or more, we will provide standard conference tuition for one staff member ($468 value)
- 20 conference attendees or more, we will provide standard conference tuition for two staff member ($936 value)
- 35 conference attendees or more, we will reimburse full cruise fare for one berth in a double occupancy Inside Cabin , and provide standard conference tuition for one person ($1197 value).*
- 50 attendees or more, we will reimburse full cruise fare for an Inside Cabin, plus provide standard conference tuition for both people ($2394 value)*
- 60 attendees or more,we will reimburse full cruise fare for two people in a Balcony Cabin, plus provide standard conference tuition for both people ($3094 value).**Transportation to/from the ship, as well as govt tax, ship staff gratuity and travel insurance must be paid by recipient(s). Reimbursement will be made within 45-days after the cruise ends, as we are paid by the cruise line within 30-days.
Sponsorships are limited!
Call Lois Grasso now at 860-322-0706 with questions or to see if you qualify.
Once accepted as a sponsor, we’ll sign an agreement outlining your promotional plans and commitments. Then…
1) Click on this link to set up your account with a password and unique Affiliate Code. It will ask for a Paypal account email address, so that after the cruise we can send your cash commissions. Leave it blank if you don’t have one.
2) Add these email addresses to your address book or white list: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so you’ll receive our updates and new promo copy along the way.
4) Log-in to retrieve your Unique Referral Link and Ad Copy. Copy and paste it onto a handy document on your computer. (Idea: Add it to the bottom of all your email signature, with a little blurb about the cruise, so it appears automatically to everyone you email.)
5) Click on Ads to find print and banner ads (complete with html encoded with your unique referral code).
6) Once on the Ads page, click on Creatives to find text content for use in emails, calendar ads, facebook events, etc.
7) You can also check your results by selecting Sales and track your click-throughs by selecting Referrals.
5) Let us know how many 4-color flyers you want and where to send them (USPS Priority). Add your Referral Code via sharpie or stick-on labels, prior to distributing or mailing.
6) Weʼll send $75 – 100 to your organization for every person who signs up for the cruise after getting to our website by clicking on your Unique Link, OR who enters your Affiliate Code when checking out! Cash payouts and cruise reimbursements will be made by December 15, 2013.
NOTE: If you do not follow through on your commitments within the first 4 weeks, we reserve the right to terminate your sponsorship status. Any commissions earned will be paid, after deducting a $200 admin fee to cover our time/costs and lost opportunities.